Do you want to be part of the next big thing and have fun doing it? Bambu Global is disrupting many industries and looking for an energetic Tradeshow and Events Coordinator to join our team.
The Trade Show and Events Coordinator will work closely with the Product, Sales & Marketing Teams to manage multiple trade shows and events. This includes developing and executing on all elements of the tradeshow strategy for large multi-brand events as well as smaller regional meetings. This is a fast-paced position and a great opportunity to get in at the beginning of an innovative company with an exciting future.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and implement the overall tradeshow strategy.
- Create a presence that drives brand awareness and generates booth traffic and leads.
- Work with teams to coordinate logistics and deliverables for trade shows. Logistics can include: booking booth and meeting space, staffing communications, creation of registration badges, managing housing, packing and sending exhibition material from the warehouse and returning exhibition materials to the warehouse.
- Manage creative direction and development of booth layout and graphics.
- Work with vendors, e.g. exhibit house, show services, etc., to ensure timely, cost-effective execution.
- Assist in logistical management of company hosted meetings and events.
- Assist in creation and send of pre-show and post-show communications.
- Travel to and support onsite execution and management of key events, including show install and dismantle.
- Manage & submit request for speaker proposals.
- Track budgets and assist in complete financial reconciliation.
- Maintain show schedules, project checklists and processes via event management templates and best practice processes.
- Manage the return of materials and product from shows. Provide post-show receiving report for each show and event.
- Maintain and manage the events area in the warehouse including ongoing inventory reporting of items, organization of materials, and management of show prep staging and kitting.
- Identify and negotiate advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Develop demo exhibits that attract traffic to our booth and convey the value of our product.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience in trade show/events.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong budgeting and negotiation skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up and time management skills.
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines.