Do you want to be part of the next big thing and have fun doing it? Bambu Global is disrupting many industries and looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate all activities for our multiple business units. You will need to be an enthusiastic team player and a self-starter who thinks critically and works efficiently and thoughtfully. This is a fast-paced, position and a great opportunity to get in at the beginning of an innovative company with an exciting future.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and implement the overall tradeshow strategy. Coordinate logistics and deliverables such as booking booth and meeting space; tracking expenses; creating registration badges; managing housing; packing and shipping exhibition materials; and inventorying returned materials.
- Manage social media presence. Post regularly based on communications calendar. Monitor and respond to mentions and messages. Continuously find new ways to stay on the cutting edge of B2B social media marketing.
- Update and maintain multiple websites using WordPress. In addition, create and maintain basic websites using simple web-building tools (e.g., Squarespace).
- Develop and manage marketing collateral.
- Create and execute on email campaigns, such as regular external company newsletters.
- Develop and distribute internal company communications.
- Maintain the quality and integrity of our contact database. Ensure proper lead routing from Marketing to Sales.
- Conduct and assemble market research data.
- Identify new marketing technologies that will support business initiatives.
- Support sales team as needed.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- 1-3 years prior marketing or sales operations experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage time effectively to accomplish multiple ongoing responsibilities.
- Strict attention to detail and ability to deliver consistently high-quality work.
- Experience with social media platforms and concepts.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce and Marketo a plus).
- Familiarity with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Aptitude for learning new marketing technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Must be team-oriented, comfortable in a start-up environment, and able to adapt as expectations and responsibilities evolve.