If you are looking for an outstanding career opportunity working for one of North America’s most disruptive technology company’s – look no further.
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Sales Director for our US Operation. The Sales Director will develop and implement growth opportunities across the US. We’re searching for a professional that has a solid track record of creating long-term value and exceptional leadership.
The Sales Director will have the direct responsibility to oversee the sales, business development and account management operations and essentially drive sales force productivity.
The Sales Director is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization.
The Sales Director will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success. The Sales Director will develop and manage the entry for Bambu Global LLC into the USA
We’re looking for a standout leader who understands how to leverage unique technology offerings to align business trends and market opportunities and can lead a team to achieve fast paced growth.
We’re looking for a proven executive who is obsessed with success and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates must have strong communication and leadership skills, as well as the ability to work with a diverse team in an evolving industry landscape. You must relish the opportunity to close deals, be excited by the ability to understand customer needs and convert those to customers using the products and services we offer.
Successful applicants should also be willing to travel throughout the USA as required.
YOUR TYPICAL DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Sales Planning & Reporting
- Sales Closing and Account Management
- Quota Setting & Management
- Sales Process Optimization & Sales Training
- Sales Program Implementation & Marketing
- Sales Compensation Design & Administration
- Recruiting & Selection Of Sales Force Talent
Specifically, the Sales Director:
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization.
- Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the firm.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Executive leadership team in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the firms business goals.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring the company’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well- defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch.
- Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity.
- Works closely with the Executive Leadership, Product Management, Marketing and Technology to understand the company’s sales and technology strategy.
- Recommends changes and enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working closely with sales leadership and Human Resources, establishes a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritizes training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles. Oversees the delivery of field and corporate training to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel as the organization developed and expands.
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Oversees and recommends sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs.
- Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Oversees and ensures the consistent use of CRM and other tools to ensure all representatives are capturing critical sales activity data.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achievement of firm sales, profit and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-0time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Ensuring successful use of CRM and other tools to ensure effective data capture and measurement of sales activity