Bambu Global, LLC is a highly dynamic company that lives at the intersection of many disciplines of science.
Bambu Global LLC and its affiliated companies are collectively called “Bambu”. While Bambu is the brand name for which Bambu Global LLC (the “Company”) and its subsidiaries serve their markets, each of the subsidiaries of the Company operates as a separate legal entity. The Company operates via a holding company structure with Bambu Global LLC, being the parent company to Bambu Vault LLC (“BV”) and various other affiliated entities (each referred to as a “Special Purpose Vehicle” or “SPV”). Bambu is a family of innovative companies with a portfolio of technologies designed to disrupt the life science, lighting, renewable energy, safety, tattoo and defense industries throughout the world. The Bambu team has expertise in various fields, including chemistry, biology and physics. Hybridizing these skillsets and capabilities have fueled Bambu’s unique cross-disciplinary environment and driven innovation across multiple markets and industries. We strongly believe that the most disruptive and impactful discoveries are made at the intersections of the various science disciplines. Bambu strives to provide an exciting, challenging, and rewarding experience to its team members. Our philosophy is centered on developing, growing, and rewarding a high-performance culture. We seek to hire individuals that embrace the Bambu Culture, with an exceptional ability to rapidly learn and contribute to a high-performance team environment, empowering both personal and professional growth while driving overall company success. Lighting is among the fastest-evolving sector of modern technology, and Aurea Lighting is dynamically positioned to shape the lighting industry. Aurea offers an integrated solution of lighting based on our proprietary core energy conversion technology, that has been developed by its sister company, Bambu Vault over the past 7+ years. The energy conversion technology enables highly efficient light emissions with tailored and customizable spectra specifically designed for general illumination, specialty lighting for healthcare and horticulture, display, and signage etc. With superior energy efficiency and lighting quality, combined with our system-level solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), Aurea Lighting products and services will disrupt and revolutionize the current white-LED-dominated lighting market. The Product Manager for Aurea Lighting will serve as an integral part of the product management team. This high visibility role requires an individual to identify and manage key product development programs for the lighting products. They will also be responsible for leading research and reporting activities, management reporting as well as project management responsibility for key programs.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to gain a competitive advantage over them by solving customer problems.
- Communicate product strategy, plans and roadmaps.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Conduct competitive analysis to determine product features and pricing. Translate customer feedback and market trends into clearly defined phased releases.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Ability to generate high quality sales aids such as product guides, press releases and web content.
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Perform ongoing analysis and propose necessary actions to ensure continued marketability of the product line.
- Run and project manage all the necessary operational duties to deliver on target and objectives especially related to NPIs (new product introductions) including activation, packaging, and positioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 or more years of product, marketing, engineering or sales experience in a marketing driven organization required
- 6 or more years of total professional experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with technology related products is a plus
- Previous experience in lighting is a plus
- A strong marketing background with experience within B2B and B2C
- Experience managing forecasting, NPI, and activation is a plus
- Strong analytical ability required
- Proven Project Management and Operational experience in complex, dynamic environment with many stakeholders is required
- Travel 25%