Do you want to be part of the next big thing and have fun doing it? Bambu Global is disrupting many industries and looking for a creative and analytical Marketing Manager to join our team.
The Marketing Manager will lead the creation and execution of outbound communications and marketing materials. You will work closely with product management, business development and sales as well as with our partners. You will need to be an enthusiastic team player and a self-starter who thinks critically and works efficiently and thoughtfully. This is a fast-paced, position and a great opportunity to get in at the beginning of an innovative company with an exciting future.
Excellent writing and communication skills are a critical requirement for this position. Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you think you are a fit for this role. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
- Contribute to building the Bambu Global and subsidiary company brands.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Bambu products from its competitors.
- Translate complex technical and scientific concepts into digestible information and create stories around the benefits and uses of our products.
- Create content that generates leads and drives awareness, including blogs, newsletters, videos, infographics, etc.
- Help develop and maintain customer personas.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and support them with selling tools, such as sales decks, videos, case studies etc.
- Create and manage email campaigns using marketing automation software. Conduct A/B testing and measure results to optimize campaigns.
- Manage and improve organic SEO.
- Manage traditional and digital advertising campaigns.
- Play an important role in industry events, ensuring we optimize our presence, generate new leads, and build our brand.
- Report on key performance metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with hands-on knowledge of digital and other marketing channels.
- Excellent writing and communication skills (a writing sample will be required).
- Solid quantitative/analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation platforms.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products and HTML.
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions.
- Must be team-oriented, comfortable in a start-up environment, and able to adapt as expectations and responsibilities evolve.
Please include a cover letter explaining your qualifications and interest in this position.